Do you need your website to work harder to help make your life easier? The best websites meet your business goals, employ measurable interactive strategies to reach those goals, and bring delight to your users, which helps convert them to stakeholders — all while lightening your workload.
Redstart Creative’s workflow incorporates planning, design, and development to deliver a valuable outreach and marketing tool that will help you meet your goals. A two-hour training is always included to explain the content management system (CMS) and demonstrate best practices for keeping your content up-to-date.
Our website packages offer two levels of customization, creating a range of scope that will fit any budget.
Ready to learn more? Fill out our New Client form to get started today!
Teaming up with Redstart Creative is an excellent way to build your new website. Working together we will:
- Review your existing content and recommend options for streamlining and reorganizing content to enhance the user experience.
- Develop an information architecture that will accommodate your current content and allow for expansion and adaptation over time.
- Create a beautiful design that extends your brand and builds a virtual home for your organization on the Internet.
- Produce a dynamic website using the WordPress CMS that will meet up-to-date requirements for search engine optimization and mobile device compatibility.
- Train your staff on using the CMS and deliver a manual to capture and relay that knowledge to new website editors over time.
- Review of current content and recommend updates to site organization
- In-depth discovery process with key stakeholders to determine design and functionality requirements
- Site map
- Original homepage wireframe and design
- Original inner page template designs
- Number of internal page templates included
- Development of custom WordPress child theme
- Specialized functionality using tailor-made code
- Standard WordPress Plugins Installed
- Hosting on our development server for up to 4 months.
- Number of pages we’ll populate at launch
- Migrate your new site to a production server and launch
- Two-hour training and PDF training manual
Level 1 - Advanced
- Based on need
- Yoast SEO, Gravity Forms, The Events Calendar, WP Backup, Others based on need
Level 2 - Standard
- Yoast SEO, Gravity Forms, The Events Calendar, WP Backup
We design our website maintenance plan specifically for businesses who want their website to be running the most up to date versions of WordPress and associated plugins. Our services help our clients avoid cost spikes over time and increase a website’s performance.
An ongoing website maintenance plan from Redstart Creative will remove the stress and worry of recurring updates and preventative bug fixes. We take care of all the details so you don’t have to. These proactive measures increase your online conversion rate and provide content that produces better search results.
Take a look below to view our package and fill out our Website Form. Looking for something more custom? Contact us and we can build a proposal just for you.
When you use a professional to maintain a company website you will:
- Keep focused on your overall business goals – Maintaining a company website internally can be time consuming.
- Keeps costs low – Unless you have a developer on staff, your employees should be focusing on a primary function in your business. Inexperience and turnover rates will require extra training costs.
- Protect your site and your online reputation – A well maintained site makes a great first impression.
- Have monitoring and maintaining search engine optimization that will help your business grow.
- Backup all Website Data
- Update WordPress and plugin versions
- Review security settings
- Broken link scan and report
Maintenance Plans can be billed quarterly or yearly. Yearly cost is $1,700.
Please note Analytics Reporting, Analysis and Content Updates is additional to the basic maintenance plan.
Maintenance plans can be customized upon request.